Friday, November 21, 2014

Eggless Nutella Cookies



I don't normally bake with dietary restrictions in mind, but I thought it would be interesting to try out Kirbie's Cravings eggless Nutella cookies mainly because it uses Greek yogurt as one of the ingredients.  I enjoy eating Greek yogurt for breakfast, but I've never tried baking with it before.

The best part about these cookies have to be the large chocolate chunks I put in, hahaha.  But aside from that, these cookies turned out pretty tasty! I was a little worried that they would be so soft that I wouldn't be able to get them off the cookie sheet, but it wasn't an issue.  The cookies are soft, but not so much that they crumble in your hands or anything - it was easy to transport them to work the following morning.  If you're looking for an egg-less cookie recipe, or just want to try something out with Greek yogurt like me, give this recipe a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment