Monday, November 17, 2014

Goldfish Grahams - Vanilla Cupcake



I never really grew up eating Goldfish crackers, so I can't say that I've ever really paid attention to them in the supermarket.  However, one day when I saw some displayed at Target, I was amazed at just how many different variations of  Goldfish there were!




Of course the ones that caught my eyes immediately were the sweets-based flavors, like this Vanilla cupcake Grahams above.  As you can see, these are not crackers at all but Grahams = little goldfish shaped cookies.




And man oh man, are these delicious.  Right when you open the bag you get a strong vanilla scent, and it's very similar to Funfetti cake/frosting.  There are tiny bits of color in each cookie, which I'm assuming are the sprinkles on the cupcake.  These are very addictive and if you aren't careful, I'm sure you can polish off most of the bag without noticing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment