Monday, May 19, 2014

Jeni's Ice Cream - Online Sale


Recently, Jeni's Ice Cream had an online sale on certain sets of flavors.  I have previously purchased their delicious ice creams at Whole Foods and other stores before, but with the discount and the flavors including some that aren't available nationwide, I knew I had to get this set above!

I've had the Sweet Potato with Torched Marshmallows flavor before and loved it, and the other three were new-to-me flavors.  The Bananas and Honey has a very soft taste to it.  Not bland or bad, but a comforting combination of the two flavors.  The Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk was like eating a strawberry milkshake, definitely different than a standard strawberry ice cream, and it was really delicious.  Unsurprisingly, my favorite of the bunch is the Cinderella Pumpkin- sooooooo good!  None of the artificial sweet pumpkin-ish flavor and all super delicious, REAL pumpkin flavor.  

I'm so glad I got a chance to try out these delicious Jeni's ice cream flavors!  The only problem with getting these is having all four of these pints in my freezer... haha!

2 comments: