Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - ChiKo Bethesda - Dumpling Week Tasting Menu

I am so glad that I ordered this Dumpling Week tasting menu from ChiKo Bethesda before it sold out, this was amazing!  I just couldn't resist such a varied and creative sounding menu of dumplings.  I honestly can't really pick a favorite - and it's so great enjoying a little bit of each of them. I am already looking forward to having these for the next few meals.

The tasting menu was only on the 15th, but they also have this full week of specialty dumplings available each day until the 21st - be sure to check those out if you love dumplings! 





They did a great job with packaging for takeout too - everything stayed perfectly in place, with no spills! The sauces were marked with the container so it was easy to figure out what everything was at home.  





ChiKo Bethesda

7280 Woodmont Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20814


No comments:

Post a Comment