Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Crumbl Cookies' Cornbread Cookie


 

This Cornbread cookie from Crumbl Cookies is definitely one of their more unique flavors, I'm glad I had a chance to try it when it was available!  While cornbread might seem weird for a cookie, it's really not too crazy considering a lot of cornbread is pretty sweet to begin with.  Other famous places have their own versions of corn cookies that I've enjoyed before so I knew I'd like Crumbl's too. This version consists of a warm cornbread cookie topped with a honey butter glaze and a dollop of honey buttercream.  While I think the cookie was great as is without the toppings, it definitely added to the whole "cornbread with butter" look which was fun.  I hope they bring this one back again!


Crumbl Cookies
12266 Rockville Pike 
Rockville, MD 20852  

No comments:

Post a Comment