Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Tatte Bakery and Cafe in Bethesda, MD

Thank you to Tatte Bakery and Cafe for the opportunity to check out the new Bethesda, MD location for takeout!  I had heard only great things about Tatte Bakery and Cafe and I'm so excited to have one close by to enjoy.  For the friends and family night I got to choose a few items to enjoy at home, and have really enjoyed everything so far.  The space is gorgeous with so many little details in the presentation, especially all of the takeout-friendly packaged treats.  The menu is extensive with pastries, cakes, all-day items, brunch, and dinner all covered.  There's definitely something for everyone, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what I can try next after they officially open tomorrow, March 3rd!






Croissant, Biscuit with house made jam


Berry cheesecake cup


Za'atar chicken with tomato Orzo

Note: This was a friends and family event and the food was complimentary, but I was not paid for this post.

 

Tatte Bakery and Cafe

7276 Wisconsin Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20814

No comments:

Post a Comment