Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Sunday Morning Bakehouse's PB&J Tart and Hot Cocoa Bomb

I love all of the creative items that continue to be created at Sunday Morning Bakehouse, there's always some new items to enjoy.  Although it's been feeling much more like spring lately, I really liked the whole hot cocoa bomb trend that was around when it was colder out in the last few months.  This version at Sunday Morning Bakehouse reminded me of a pretty snowball, but filled with delicious hot cocoa and sprinkles.  The PB&J tart is such a unique take on a classic peanut butter and jelly sweet.  There's lots of texture and layers to this small tart, and even though I like peanut butter much more than fruit/jelly, I loved how they all balanced each other out in each bite.  I look forward to seeing even more fun items in the display cases! 








Sunday Morning Bakehouse
11869 Grand Park Avenue

North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment