Monday, January 25, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
As soon as I saw that Shake Shack was bringing some of their South Korean Shack's Korean-inspired menu items to the US for a limited time I knew I had to go check it out! I got the Korean-Style Fried Chick'n sandwich, which consists of "Gochujang- glazed crispy chicken breast over our white kimchi slaw featuring Choi's Kimchi Co. on our classic Martin's potato roll".
I already love the crispy chick'n sandwich at Shake Shack so I knew that this one would be great, to be honest. Adding a sweet spicy glaze with the Gochujang and a kimchi-based slaw sounded even better! My only complaint is that I wish there was more kimchi slaw included because I think it would've added even more texture. If you're interested in trying the Korean-style menu be sure to check them out soon as they're only available for a limited time.
Monday, January 11, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
- Gimme Some Oven: Thai chicken curry.
- Averie Cooks: Sheet pan balsamic salmon and vegetables.
- Love and Olive Oil: Strawberry sheet cake with strawberry rose buttercream.
- Crazy for Crust: Swedish meatballs recipe.
- My Baking Addiction: Twice baked potatoes.