Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tout de Sweet Shop - Salted Caramel Macaron


This may be the only time to date that I didn't buy a vanilla macaron from Tout de Sweet shop, haha.  On the left we have a new (to me) flavor, Salted Caramel, and on the right is their Red Velvet macaron.

The Salted Caramel macaron didn't taste particularly "salted" to me, but that could be because I usually eat these in 2 bites and they're gone, haha.  It did have a nice caramel smell and flavor that wasn't too overly sweet.  I'd recommend this for anyone that is a fan of caramel sweets.  I like that they offer a variety of flavors every time I'm there, and these little macarons are the right amount for a sweet treat! 

4 comments:

  1. That was almost one of my favorites... but I have to admit I really loved their coconut one, too!!

    ReplyDelete