Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekend Sweets - Tout de Sweet Macarons + Shake Shack Concrete

When A was visiting DC a while back, OF COURSE we ate. A lot. Here's just two of the highlights of the weekend, clearly they'd both be sweets :o)

At Tout de Sweet in Bethesda, we split four cute little macarons: Vanilla, Red Velvet, and what I think were Raspberry and Coffee (or Hazelnut).  Ugh, I really should remember to keep notes when I go out to eat, haha. 

 


Regardless, the best ones for me were the new Red Velvet (it was like a teeny tiny red velvet whoopie pie) and the Vanilla - I don't know, something about the vanilla macaron there, I'm just obsessed!




A and also shared this cup of deliciousness at Shake Shack- the Presidential Sweet: "Vanilla custard, peanut butter sauce, marshmallow, Michel Cluizel caramel milk chocolate".  I'm getting hungry just writing this post!


Tout de Sweet Shop
7831 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
301.951.0474

4 comments:

  1. cute name, "tout de suite" in French means "right away" I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macarons...yum.... I need a Shake Shack to open up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KandS: Oh fun, thanks for sharing!

    @SNC: Yes and/or travel to the East Coast!

    @Shannon: I think the macarons are GF!

    ReplyDelete