Going along with the "tv birthday" moments that I posted last year, this year I thought it would be fun to do something similar, but with some of my favorite birthday quotes:
- "I don't want to party like it's my birthday, I want to sell my house!" - Jeff Lewis, Flipping Out.
- "IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY." - Dwight Schrute, The Office.
- "Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen." - Jim Gaffigan.
- "When I was seven, my mother hired a pony and a cart to come to my house for all the kids... and... I got a really bad rash from the pony, and all the kids got to ride the pony and I had to go inside, and my mother was rubbing cream on me... for probably three hours, and I never came outside. And by the time I got out the pony was already in the truck. And around the corner. So that was my worst birthday." - Michael Scott, The Office.
- Actually, my first violent act involved that ticking time bomb that I left in your uterus when I left. Happy 50th Birthday, Lois. - Stewie Griffin, Family Guy.
- Lauren Conrad: So, fun question, which one of you invited Heidi?
Stephanie Pratt: Lo.
Lauren Conrad: I know Lo didn't, I was just being nice. - The Hills
Anyone else have good birthday quotes to share?