Friday, August 19, 2011

It Is (My) Birthday.

Going along with the "tv birthday" moments that I posted last year, this year I thought it would be fun to do something similar, but with some of my favorite birthday quotes:

- "I don't want to party like it's my birthday, I want to sell my house!" - Jeff Lewis, Flipping Out.

- "IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY." - Dwight Schrute, The Office.

- "Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen." - Jim Gaffigan.

- "When I was seven, my mother hired a pony and a cart to come to my house for all the kids... and... I got a really bad rash from the pony, and all the kids got to ride the pony and I had to go inside, and my mother was rubbing cream on me... for probably three hours, and I never came outside. And by the time I got out the pony was already in the truck. And around the corner. So that was my worst birthday." - Michael Scott, The Office.

Actually, my first violent act involved that ticking time bomb that I left in your uterus when I left. Happy 50th Birthday, Lois. - Stewie Griffin, Family Guy.

- Lauren Conrad: So, fun question, which one of you invited Heidi?
Stephanie Pratt: Lo.
Lauren Conrad: I know Lo didn't, I was just being nice.  - The Hills




Anyone else have good birthday quotes to share?
 



4 comments:

  1. Love the Jim Gaffigan quote and the lines from The Hills! Happy Birthday!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! "May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine."
    ~ Frank Sinatra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day and have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete