Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Luke's Lobster DC



Some of you may recall (if you don't, just pretend you do, haha) my trip to Luke's Lobster in NYC, which I posted about here.  I really enjoyed the Taste of Maine as it was a great way to sample all of their rolls in one basket.

Therefore, I was super excited when I heard about them opening a spot in DC- yummmmmm, lobster rolls!  Conveniently enough, one of my Twitter friends organized a mini Tweetup shortly after Luke's Lobster opened so it was a great chance to meet up with some people and check out the DC location.




Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  Check out that basket full of lobstery goodness.  Minimal fillers, big chunks of lobster, all encased in a toasted buttery split-top bun.  Delicious! 




I also liked the slightly kitchy seafood shack feel of the small but cute space, I felt right at home enjoying my lobster roll here.  If it was close to my work I would definitely be eating here way more than I should!


Luke's Lobster DC
624 E Street NW
Washington, DC
202.347.3355

2 comments: