Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake - 4th of July Cupcake



For this year's 4th of July, Georgetown Cupcake gave away a very festive cupcake for their daily secret flavor: Red White and Blue Triple Berry :o)

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that this one is the same as a flavor they offered back in 2009: "Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries topped with a vanilla frosting".

I really liked the way the red and blue berries came through in the vanilla cake, and it's a great way to use in-season fruits.  This cupcake was v. cute and a festive way to celebrate the 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. Very festive and I bet amazing with the hint of bourbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flag on top is adorable. *^_^* I agree with the poster above. I bet the bourbon gave it a extra boost of yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maris + SNC: It was quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete