Remember, the $30 requirement is for the price of the items, not the price after coupons. So with a little planning, you can spend less than $30 and still get the gift card.
This week I got a $10 Shell gas card by buying:
- Six Hershey's holiday candy bags: 2/$5 on sale, three $1/2 manufacturer's coupons.
- Soft Scrub bathroom cleaner: 2/$5 on sale, one $1.50 manufacturer's coupon.
- Two L'Oreal Everpure hair products: 2/$12 on sale, one $2 manufacturer's coupon, one $1 manufacturer's coupon. If you want to save even more money, pick up the leave-in treatments. They are more expensive than the shampoos or conditioners, but still on sale for the same price!
- Two Ultra Palmolive dish liquids: $0.99 each on sale, one $1/2 manufacturer's coupon.
- Two Brut deodorants: Buy one get one free ($2.58 regular price), two $1 manufacturer's coupons.
I also got a great deal on face products that I use on a regular basis:
- Two Clean & Clear face products: Buy one get one 1/2 off on sale ($6.89 regular price), two $2 off manufacturer's coupons.
Finally, there are two deals this week that equal free stuff!:
- Three Hallmark cards: Buy three cards, get $3 Extra Bucks back. I bought three $0.99 cards to get all three for free.
- Excedrin 8-count: $0.99 on sale, $0.99 Extra Bucks back.
Happy shopping everyone!