Thursday, March 26, 2015

Georgetown Cupcake - Mocha Fudge Cupcake

I got to try out the Mocha Fudge cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake a few times- as a free secret flavor, and as a menu purchase.  I love the way this particular cupcake flavor looks, hence the two different photos, haha.



The Mocha Fudge cupcake consists of a Valrhona chocolate cupcake filled with rich fudge and topped with mocha-infused frosting, a fudge star drizzle, and a chocolate espresso bean.




I LOVE the mocha frosting, it is definitely my favorite part of this cupcake.  It's like eating coffee ice cream (also one of my favorites) in frosting form, yum.  The other chocolate components go really well with the mocha frosting, and this really is like a Mocha in cupcake form - so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment