Friday, July 20, 2018

Georgetown Cupcake - Chocolate Cupcake Mix

Happy Friday everyone!  While the crazy hot weather in the DC area hasn't exactly made me want to turn my oven on, I wanted to make something easy to bring into work since I haven't baked in a while.  

Luckily I had just the thing - Georgetown Cupcake mixes from Williams-Sonoma! I bought a few of these before during an online sale, and I thought they'd be a nice thing to have around to make some quick cupcakes.  All you need to add is milk, eggs, and butter to the two premixed bags that are in the package.  To make things even easier, I just added chocolate chips to the cupcake mix and left them un-frosted to bring to work.  So I guess they are technically muffins and not cupcakes, but either way they were enjoyed very quickly in the office!  These mixes make a great gift for anyone that's a fan of Georgetown Cupcake, or to just have on hand for "cupcake emergencies", haha :o)


'



No comments:

Post a Comment