Monday, February 11, 2019

Walmart - February Beauty Box


I've been receiving the $5 Walmart seasonal beauty boxes for a while now, and I have generally been pretty happy with the selection of samples.  The one I just received especially is great!  It has a number of items that I know I'll use very soon, especially the Pantene rescue shots and the Curel moisturizer.  It's a fun way to try out new products, and to have some items on hand that are useful for traveling as well.  Sometimes the other high end beauty boxes wind up having samples that you don't use, but I like that the Walmart one usually has pretty useful items!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.
    https://www.dealmecoupon.com/snake-river-farms

    ReplyDelete