Monday, May 6, 2019

Starbucks Rose Gold Tumbler


It probably doesn't seem that way, but I try to not buy too many Starbucks mugs and tumblers.  However, sometimes I just can't resist and have to get one, especially if it's one I think will sell out quickly.  I saw this new rose gold 24 oz. cold tumbler and love the iridescent color and textured design!  The outside of the lid and tumbler is actually bumpy, which adds to the pretty reflection and color when it hits the light.  Also, maybe it'll help some people from letting the tumbler slip out of their hands, haha. 

I don't know if this will fit in my car's cup holder, but it'll be the perfect water cup at the office or out on the weekend.  It's very tall so it should last you a while in between refills, haha.  If you also like fun pretty designs like this, be sure to pick one up at Starbucks or Target Starbucks stores.  I initially saw this at my nearby Starbucks, but they had sold out a few days later.  I went to Target instead and saw two of these on the shelf, which I was very happy about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment