Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Georgetown Cupcake - Cookies and Creme Birthday Fudge + Toffee Crunch Cheesecake



I love Georgetown Cupcake's cheesecake flavors, so I am always happy to see a new flavor that incorporates a delicious cheesecake base!  The Toffee Crunch Cheesecake consists of a "Toffee cheesecake with a graham cracker crust, topped with a toffee-infused frosting and crushed toffee pieces".  I didn't totally get a lot of toffee from the cheesecake, but the frosting and topping was plenty of toffee flavor and crunch for me, haha.  The cheesecake itself is very rich and creamy - if you haven't tried their cheesecakes before I highly recommend them.

I also got the Cookies and Creme Birthday Fudge cupcake because it looks so fun, haha. This cupcake consists of a "Cookies & crème cupcake cored and filled with fudge, topped with a baby blue cookies & crème buttercream, fudge star drizzle, and rainbow jimmies".  I've had this cupcake before, and it's a great twist on a cookies and creme cupcake.  It's like a birthday cake with Oreos added - delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment