Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Jinya Ramen Bar - Spicy Meatball Ramen

I love seeing the new menu items that come out Jinya Ramen Bar throughout the year, and this current Chef's Special is no exception!  This Spicy Meatball Ramen consists of: "Chicken clear broth, meatballs, corn, green onion, cabbage, cherry tomato, butter, and original tomato sauce in the broth with chili oil".  


 




I'll be honest, it kind of sounded like a lot going on when I first saw the menu, and I especially wasn't sure about the tomato broth.  However as soon as I started eating it, I really enjoyed it!  All of the different components really added a ton of flavor and texture to the dish, and the tomato broth was much better than I expected.  The default thick noodles that come in this dish are great as well - there's a lot going on up top here and the noodles definitely stand up to the other ingredients.   It was a delicious bowl of ramen with a unique twist - I would definitely recommend trying it out while it's available:o)  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment