Monday, December 16, 2019

The Block MD in Pike & Rose

I had the chance to check out the new Block located in Pike and Rose over the weekend, and I'm so happy to have another new place close by!  The Block opened before Thanksgiving, and currently has 6 vendors - Mama Mei's, Slice Club, Oppa's, Pokeworks, Snocream, and Rose Ave Bakery, plus a nice bar set up in the upper level of the seating area.  

 



I tried the combination Lo Mein from Mama Mei's and it was very tasty - this will definitely be a go-to when I'm feeling like getting a quick fix of Chinese food!  


The pastries from Rose Ave Bakery are really pretty and if you get there early enough, there's a lot of very fun and inventive menu items to try! 




Since there were so many items to choose from in the morning, I got the Coffee milk tea doughnut, Ube s'mores mochi cruller, and matcha chocolate chip cookie.  The Ube s'mores mochi cruller especially had a great chew from the mochi and I really enjoyed it.  I love that they have so many flavor combinations that you can't find everywhere else.s I can't wait to come back and try out more items from them, as well as the other vendors!




The Block MD
Pike & Rose
967 Rose Avenue
North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment