Monday, March 9, 2020

Starbucks - Matte Pink Studded Tumbler


I probably say this every time, but I swear I was not planning on buying anything from the spring Starbucks cup collection... and then I came across this pink studded tumbler! Technically it's supposed to be out in stores later this month but I had seen it online recently so I knew what it was going to look like. However, in person it's a super cute matte pink color and I liked it a lot more than when I had seen photos of it.  It's also very tall, so it's perfect for my goal of drinking more water during the day, haha.  Be sure to keep an eye out at Starbucks and licensed Starbucks locations (Target which is where I found it, grocery stores, etc.) if you're interested in snagging one - you might get lucky like me and see it early!

No comments:

Post a Comment