Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Momo Mochi Donuts

I love Mochi doughnuts that I have had in Japan, so seeing these being offered nearby was pretty exciting to find out about!  Momo Mochi Donuts is located inside The Spot food hall and had a good variety of flavors available when I checked them out.  

I got the Matcha, Ube, and Black sesame flavors for takeout to enjoy over a few days.  I love the chewy consistency and the decorations are very cute!  If you haven't tried Mochi doughnuts before, they're definitely less crumbly than a cake doughnut, and more of that chewy, soft texture when you bite into them.  The shape of these doughnuts also makes it easy to split up to share them, haha.  I'll be back to try more of their flavors for sure! 


 

 


Momo Mochi
The Spot Rockville
225 N. Washington Street
Rockville, MD 20850

No comments:

Post a Comment