Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shake Shack - Pumpkin Pie Oh My! Concrete



Earlier in November, these magical words showed up on my Facebook feed:

"Autumn just got sweeter…our PUMPKIN PIE, OH MY! Concrete is back. From Nov. 12th – Dec. 2nd, cozy up to Fall with our vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of pumpkin pie. Taste for yourself why this is our most popular concrete, ever!"

HECK YES!!

I recently was in the area meeting up with my Theta grandlittle who just moved to town, so it was the perfect opportunity to introduce her to the wonders of Shake Shack, and also force her to split a Pumpkin Pie, Oh My!.

This was sooooooooooooooooo good.  Yes, it's just pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream, but it's like jumping into a giant vat of it, in the best way possible. I am so glad I got to try it out since it's a seasonal item, and I loooooooove me some pumpkin items in case you didn't notice, haha.  And FYI, we split the small size and still couldn't finish it, so if anyone tries out the large size and lives to talk about it, let me know.





2 comments: