Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Starbucks Pumpkin Scone





After a long season of searching, I finally came across the Starbucks Pumpkin Scone on a day when I wasn't even looking for it, haha!

According to my Starbucks app, it is a "pumpkin spiced scone dipped in a sugar glaze and double-iced with cinnamon and vanilla icing".  The app also told me that this is 480 calories, which I definitely didn't need to know about, so share it with a friend like I did :o)

So the funny thing is, I don't even really like scones. Personally, I find most scones to be too hard, brittle, and heavy to actually enjoy. However, the main reason that I liked this one is because it is nothing like a real scone, haha.  It was more like a big pumpkin cookie with icing on top, and that was perfectly ok with me.  If you are a fan of pumpkin cookies and find one of these near you, I'd recommend trying it out for a seasonal treat!


3 comments: