Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wanderlust by La Mer Collections at Target



I will admit, I'm not a huge fan of wearing watches, but I have a few in my rotation that I like to wear from time to time.  I've seen La Mer watches before, mostly in cute boutique stores, and loved the idea of having something that worked as a bracelet and a watch.  So, I was REALLY excited when I heard that there was a special Wanderlust by La Mer collection at Target, and couldn't wait to see them in person!

I got one in Beige - I figured this was a good neutral to have as a basic every day watch.  It's been really great - the straps are nice and soft, and I like that it wraps around like multiple bracelets. There are multiple strap holes so these should fit just about anyone's wrist.  Funny sidenote - I got stopped by a TSA agent on my way to Seattle, and while I thought she was telling me to take off my watch, she was really asking about it since she liked the way it looked, haha.

They have a number of different colors and styles available, including ones with chains and other extra pieces added to the regular watch strap.  They're all super cute and would be a fun gift for any friends, family, or yourself :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment