Monday, November 26, 2012

Starbucks - Holiday Drink Stamp Promotion

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

If you went to a Starbucks over the Thanksgiving holiday, you may already know about this, but in case you haven't:

From November 19th through January 2nd, Starbucks is offering a holiday beverage sticker card - collect a sticker each time you buy a holiday beverage, and get a grande drink of your choice once you get 5 stickers!  The eligible holiday drinks are: Caramel Brulee latte, Peppermint mocha, Eggnog latte, and Gingerbread latte.

This is a great deal if you're a big fan of the holiday drinks - why not enjoy a holiday drink and eventually earn a free one while you're at it?

I found the sticker card stacked in a pile next to the register, but if you don't see one right away be sure to ask for it!  My only wish is that they would include the Pumpkin Spice latte as a "holiday" drink as well, if that was the case I'd be well on my way to a free beverage, haha. 

6 comments:

  1. great catch! i will definitely earn a free drink (or 2). Glad it's going on for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm looking forward to getting some free drinks with glass sprinklings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! I hadn't heard! Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete