Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coach Perfumes



How cute are these perfume boxes??

From top to bottom we have the Coach Poppy, Coach Signature, and Coach Legacy perfumes.  These purse sprays are $45 each normally, although I pretty much only buy them whenever I get the Coach coupons in the mail, haha.

I like all three of these scents, but I have to say that the Coach Signature is my favorite for nighttime, and the Coach Poppy is a much lighter, spring-ish everyday scent.  The Coach Legacy is also a great everyday perfume as well.  There is a new Coach Poppy Flower, but I've smelled it a few times in the stores and I have to say, it's a little too sweet/flowery for me.  Obviously perfume is a pretty personal choice- what one person loves may be not so great for the next person.  If you're in the market for a new perfume, give the Coach perfumes a try!

2 comments: