Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Shake Shack - Shack O' Lantern Shake



A bit delayed, but I had to share my experience with the Shake Shack Shack O' Lantern shake from the very end of October - or should I call it, the OMGGGGGGGGGGPUMPKIN shake, haha

This limited edition shake was offered from 10/25 through 10/31 this year, and consists of "vanilla frozen custard handspun with pumpkin, marshmallow, and autumn spices".  

Clearly, I knew that I would love it before I even got my hands on the gigantic cup.  But really though, this shake was DELICIOUS.  It wasn't just a single note of pumpkin, but lots of spice and the creamy marshmallow flavor throughout, mmm.  It's a super rich and thick way to ingest pumpkin pie with ice cream, in the best way possible, haha. I can't wait for this to come back again next Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment