Friday, December 20, 2013

Union Market - Toki Underground Pop-Up

Back in late November, a few friends and I met up at Union Market to check out the shops and the Toki Underground pop-up restaurant.  The pop-up menu has changed a few times, and during our visit it was this rice noodle soup below:




This noodle bowl definitely warmed and filled me up!  The broth especially was very flavorful without being heavy, which I liked.  I could eat something like this for breakfast regularly, haha. 




After we ate, some of us walked over to the nearby Trickling Springs Creamery shop for some ice cream.  I got the Midnight Dreams and Pumpkin ice cream flavors for my bowl.  Chocolate and pumpkin is always a good combination in my book, and this was no exception.  It was a delicious and fun day with friends in DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment