Monday, October 20, 2014

Jif Whips - Pumpkin Pie Spice Peanut Butter



In recent years I have noticed what could only be called an EXPLOSION of pumpkin-flavored foods hitting the grocery store shelves in the fall.  I'm not complaining, but it's becoming more difficult to decide which products I want to buy and try out, haha.  

This Pumpkin Pie Spice Jif Whips was a fairly easy decision, as I already love peanut butter anyway.  As the name indicates, this is a much lighter version of peanut butter, with the consistency being more like a tub of whipped butter or cream cheese.  The pumpkin pie spices are noticeable as soon as you open it, but it mixes well with the usual peanut butter scent.  I've enjoyed spreading this on apple slices for double the Fall Food taste, haha.  Due to its fluffy consistency, I could see this being an excellent option for a dip, or as a quick frosting for breads and other baked goods.  I found this at Target, so start there if you're in the market for a tasty seasonal spread! 

2 comments:

  1. Explosion is right! You alone may have driven the pumpkin market. This sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete