Friday, October 17, 2014

Target - DelightFulls and Pumpkin Yogurt



During a recent trip to Target, I found lots of new items to fill up my basket with!  Starting up top, these are the new Toll House DelightFulls morsels. Out of the four choices, the peanut butter and caramel fillings sounded the best so I picked up those.  

On the bottom left, we have a pumpkin Noosa yogurt, which is currently only available at Target.  Noosa yogurt is delicious, and this pumpkin version was really, really good.  If you haven't had Noosa yogurt before, it's very thick and tastes richer than regular yogurt, so a little goes a long way.  

Finally, we have the Chobani pumpkin yogurt, which is a fun seasonal breakfast treat for me.  I don't believe this is Target-specific, so be sure to check your supermarket if you want this one!   

1 comment: