Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kate Spade - Rose Gold Accessories


I recently popped in to the new Bethesda Kate Spade store and I loved so many of the items they have out currently!  Kate Spade stores are always so colorful and fun to poke around in.  On this trip I noticed that they had a number of sparkly rose gold accessories, which are all super pretty in person! 



I loved this rose gold champagne necklace with the tiny little champagne glasses - too cute!




After spotting this rose gold card case and finding out it was a sale on sale item, I just had to get one! As you can see it's super sparkly, but what I love about it is that it is a coated glitter, so I don't have to worry about bits of glitter coming off, haha.  I can't wait to see what fun little items Kate Spade comes out with this season!

1 comment: