Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Toll House Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars




During the big East Coast blizzard that came through a few weeks ago, I wanted to make something that was easily shareable with some friends and was easy to bake.  Luckily, the back of the Toll House chocolate chips bag had the perfect recipe for me - Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars.  I had everything needed on hand, and I love basically anything with chocolate and peanut butter combined.  
This recipe comes together really easily, and you can adapt it with any mix-ins you like - different flavor chocolate chips, nuts, candy, Nutella, whatever you feel like adding.  Of course, these big Toll house milk chocolate chips are always a good option! The official recipe included melting part of the bag of chocolate chips and spreading it over the top of the bars, but I kept it with just the chocolate chips mixed in and it was still delicious. I will definitely be making these again soon! 

1 comment: