Thursday, March 17, 2016

Georgetown Cupcake - St. Patrick's Day Chocolate




Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! I figured it was the perfect time to review the St. Patrick's Day Chocolate cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake since lots of people will be celebrating everything green today :o)

The St. Patrick's Day Chocolate cupcake consists of a Valrhona chocolate cupcake with light green vanilla buttercream frosting and a fondant four-leaf clover.  The classic chocolate cake has a fluffy swirl of mint-colored frosting on top, and I love the pretty color combination.  Also, as a lot of green baked goods tend to use mint which I don't personally like, I'm happy that this frosting is just colored vanilla frosting, haha.  I hope everyone wears or eats something festive and green like this cupcake today to celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment