Friday, September 28, 2018

Bath and Body Works - Fall Finds



Happy Friday everyone!  I purchased these from Bath and Body Works a few weeks ago, but now that we're officially into Fall I wanted to share them.  Of course I love the pumpkin and apple themed items every year when they come out, but I was pleasantly surprised to see such a nice variety of items that they had out this year. 

I normally buy the foaming soap (like the Autumn Pumpkin on the upper right), but I'm glad I tried out the Nourishing hand soaps as well - they're both great! Especially the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte that I'm currently using - it's a soft pumpkin scent with a strong vanilla/cream accent, which I love.  The pumpkin shaped candle for me is definitely less about the candle inside and more about the soft blush shade- even after I finish the candle I will definitely be keeping the container as decoration.  Finally, I used a free item coupon to try the foaming mousse hand sanitizer.  I like that the mousse doesn't dry your hands out, and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse or car.  I will definitely be back for more of the hand soaps soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment