Friday, September 7, 2018

Shake Shack - Cabin John/Potomac, MD

I am super excited to have a Shake Shack that is close to my house, woohoo!  The Cabin John/Potomac MD location had its grand opening yesterday, so I hustled over as soon as I could after work to check it out.  I love what they did with the entrance/patio area with all the different seating configurations.  You see one person in the photo here, but when I was leaving the patio was packed with a huge line going outside the door - I got there at just the right time!




I was mostly looking forward to seeing what concrete flavors are available at this location, because this varies at pretty much every Shake Shack.  I've seen the Shack Attack before but the Cookie Butter Blender is new to me, and sounded delicious! I love that the Pie Oh My concrete usually pairs with a local baker (Sweetly Anchored Patisserie here), and donates a portion of the proceeds to charity!


My main focus was the Custards, but I figured I should also get some dinner as well, haha.  I got the regular single hamburger and a single Cookie Butter Blender concrete.



Can I just say - I really appreciate when the concretes are made well.  You can see all the components that make up the concrete, but it's still blended together properly.  I've had some before that were clearly rushed or sitting out for too long where it looks messy, and this one was perfect!  Anyone that likes cookie butter/Biscoff cookies will love this one!





Shake Shack Cabin John/Potomac
7997 Tuckerman Lane
Potomac, Maryland 20854

No comments:

Post a Comment