Monday, October 29, 2018

Anthropologie + Terrain - Bethesda, MD


The new Anthropologie and Terrain/Terrain Cafe opened recently in downtown Bethesda, MD - I was very excited to check it out since it was such a big space that it was taking over.  The whole store spans three spacious floors, including a BHLDN (bridal shop), Terrain (garden shop), and Terrain Cafe.  There's a lot to take in, and the way the store is designed is pretty amazing!  

There's a lot of "stuff", maybe even more so than actual clothes, haha.  That's not a problem for me, since I love looking at gift and home items.  It's a great chance to see a lot of their furniture pieces in person (third floor), which I've previously only seen in their catalogs and online.  As we get closer to the holidays I can't wait to see how they change up the store displays!  The Terrain Cafe has been crowded whenever I've passed by - I look forward to trying out brunch or dinner there soon as well!











Anthropologie & Co. Bethesda Row
4801 Bethesda Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814

No comments:

Post a Comment