I especially love the Fall flavors at Georgetown Cupcake, there are so many fun options for the month! The Halloween themed flavors are especially fun for parties, and there's a lot to choose from. This month, there's also a special TLC one that includes a charity donation, which is a delicious way to give to others.
- Chocolate Ghost: Valrhona Chocolate cupcake topped with whipped Callebaut chocolate ganache frosting and decorated with a white fondant ghost.
- Vanilla Bat: Classic Madagascar vanilla cupcake topped with orange buttercream frosting and a black fondant bat.
- Vanilla Candy Spider: Classic Madagascar vanilla cupcake baked with chocolate candy pieces,
topped with orange buttercream frosting and a black fondant spider.
- Chocolate Toffee Spider Web: Valrhona chocolate cupcake baked with crushed toffee pieces, topped with
purple buttercream frosting and a fudge spider web drizzle.
- Halloween Surprise: Madagascar vanilla cupcake infused with orange and black non-pareils,
topped with a whipped Callebaut chocolate frosting and decorated with a
white fondant ghost.
- Vampire Red Velvet: Red Velvet cupcake decorated with a black fondant bat.
- Midnight Cookies and Creme: Valrhona chocolate cupcake topped with a milk chocolate cookies & crème buttercream frosting and cookie crumbles.
- Haunted Chocolate Cheesecake: Valrhona chocolate cheesecake with a cookie crust, topped with a whipped
Callebaut chocolate frosting and decorated with a white fondant ghost.
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin spice cupcake with a maple-infused cream cheese frosting topped with a fondant maple leaf.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
- TLC "Give a Little" Chocolate and Buttercream: Make the world a sweeter place by supporting National Bullying
Prevention Month. For every “Give A Little” Chocolate & Buttercream
cupcake purchased during the month of October, TLC will donate $1 to
Love is Louder. This flavor is a Valrhona chocolate cupcake topped with a
Madagascar vanilla buttercream, red and white sprinkles, and a “Give A
Little” fondant decoration.