The November flavors at Georgetown Cupcake are primarily pumpkin based which I always love, but also with a few other fun flavors mixed in as well. As you might have guessed, these would make a perfect snack or dessert for a Thanksgiving gathering!
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin spice cupcake with a maple-infused cream cheese frosting topped with a fondant maple leaf.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
- German Chocolate Fudge: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a caramel and pecan core, topped with a
caramel buttercream frosting, toasted coconut flakes and a fudge and
- Caramel Apple: Fresh apple cupcake with a caramel core topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and a caramel star drizzle.
- Maple Chocolate Chip: Maple cupcake studded with Callebaut chocolate chips and topped with a maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
- Thanksgiving Chocolate: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Thanksgiving Vanilla: Madagascar vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting and topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Caramel Cheesecake: Caramel cheesecake topped with a caramel frosting and caramel star drizzle.
- Chocolate Caramel Swirl: Valrhona chocolate and dulce de leche caramel marbled cupcake topped
with a whipped Callebaut chocolate ganache and salted caramel “twist”
- Coffee Toffee: Coffee cupcake infused with crushed toffee and topped with a mocha frosting and crushed toffee.