Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Sanrio at World Market

I stopped in World Market on Sunday after seeing some posts on Instagram about more Sanrio items being sold in stores.  I was happy to see lots of different items, not just the Hello Kitty items that I had seen previously.  There were plenty of "just for fun" items that I saw and liked, but I decided to get some "useful" items this time - Gudetama pens (Frixion pens have erasable ink so they're great for planners!) and Hello Kitty pasta, haha.







If you're a World Market member, there was a coupon to receive this little Hello Kitty beanie plush with any $25+ Sanrio purchase until today.  Even though it's really tiny (the tag is almost bigger than the plush haha), it's a nice little bonus to go with my purchases!  Be sure to check out the collection online or in stores - there's lots of cute items that would be great for holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment