Monday, February 3, 2020

Chocolate Marshmallow Oreos



It's great when you see a limited edition flavor that you are already 99% sure that you'll like, haha.  In this case, I knew that chocolate and marshmallow flavors would be great together in an Oreo so I had to buy this!

What I wasn't expecting was for there to be marshmallow pieces in the cookie portion, and not just in the creme.  It tastes like little bits of marshmallows that you'd get in a hot chocolate packet, and you can see the little pieces in the cookies in the photo above.  The chocolate creme doesn't really taste that much like chocolate marshmallow to me, but it's still delicious with a rich chocolate flavor.  I would definitely love to see this one stick around for longer than a limited edition flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment