Monday, February 10, 2020

Dunkin' Donuts - Pink Velvet Latte


I am a sucker for limited edition products, especially when they come from long time favorites like Dunkin' Donuts!  I finally had a chance to try out one of the two "pink velvet" drinks that Dunkin' Donuts currently has out - above is the iced Pink Velvet Latte.  It's a pretty blush/peachy pink in person which made up for a grey and rainy lunch break.  It's definitely sweeter than a plain iced latte (which I would normally get), but I really enjoyed their take on a red velvet flavor - a little punch of sweet cocoa flavor.  I wasn't offered the option of the toppings, but that's probably for the best that I didn't have the extra sweetness, haha.  I definitely want to try out the Macchiato version as well since that one has the layered colors of the espresso and pink milk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment