Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Butler's Orchard Farm Market

As the weather has been getting cooler, of course I had to fit in a visit to the Butler's Orchard farm market like I do every year!  While some of their events are modified due to the pandemic, the farm market is still open with proper precautions.  

Of course the main draw for me and a lot of other customers is their cider doughnuts, yum! They freeze great so I had no issue buying a full 6-pack haha.  In addition to these doughnuts, they have pies, pumpkin rolls, and other small baked goods as well.  I also picked up a big bag of Fuji apples which were delicious! I love seeing all the fresh produce as well as the seasonal items they carry in the store - such a great local spot to celebrate fall! 






Butler's Orchard

22222 Davis Mill Road

Germantown, MD 20876

No comments:

Post a Comment