Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Poyoteca's Pollo Saltado


 

I recently had an appointment near the new Poyoteca location, so I thought this was a great chance to go check it out.  This is their second location, and it is located in the Fallsgrove shopping center in the space previously used by Cheeburger Cheeburger.  Although the majority of the dining area is closed currently, it was a nice and open area while going through the ordering line.  

While their big draw seems to be the Peruvian rotisserie chicken meals, I decided to try the Pollo Saltado meal for my first visit.  This was a very generous portion of well-seasoned chicken, vegetables, rice, and steak fries on the side for good measure.  The sauces that came with my meal were also great and a nice way to change up the flavors partway through my lunch.  I'm not in the area much these days but I will definitely keep it in mind for filling and delicious chicken! 


Poyoteca
14921 Shady Grove Road Unit G
Rockville, MD 20850

No comments:

Post a Comment