Friday, April 5, 2013

Dinner at Woodberry Kitchen, Baltimore


A few weeks ago, I attended a conference for work in Baltimore, MD. Ok, so just that wouldn't be exciting enough for a blog post, but getting to go to dinner at Woodberry Kitchen during that trip certainly is!  I met up with a friend from middle/high school to catch up and enjoy a great meal.



While we were waiting for our table, we got a little bowl of popcorn to snack on, which I brought with me once we were seated.  I thought it would be a little weird to just hand it to someone else that was waiting too, haha.  The bread basket was filled with a few varieties of warm sliced bread.





For my dinner I chose the Quinby Inlet Clams & Noodles with Cream, kale, parsley, garlic, and chile crumbs.  There were lots of delicious clams mixed in with the pile of chewy house-made noodles.  This was a nice comforting dish for a cold Sunday night.   




Of course we couldn't pass up on dessert here! After some deliberation we went with The Kitchen Sink: Cookie dough ice cream, hot fudge, brownies, blondies, whipped cream, and toffee




As expected, this was delicious and a sweet way to end a great meal. As much as I would've initially wanted to get two desserts to try, I'm glad we didn't because we barely made it through 1/2 of this one, haha.  I look forward to even more meals at Woodberry Kitchen, it's always a treat!   




No comments:

Post a Comment