Happy November everyone! There are lots of delicious special flavors at Georgetown Cupcake this month as we approach the holiday season:
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin spice cupcake with a maple-infused cream cheese frosting topped with a fondant maple leaf.
- German Chocolate Fudge: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a caramel and pecan core, topped with a caramel buttercream frosting, toasted coconut flakes and a fudge and caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Apple: Fresh apple cupcake with a caramel core topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and a caramel star drizzle.
- Thanksgiving Vanilla: Madagascar vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting and topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Thanksgiving Chocolate: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Democrat Donkey Red Velvet: Red velvet cupcake with fondant Democratic donkey.
- Republican Elephant Red Velvet: Red velvet cupcake with fondant Republican elephant.
- VOTE Red White & Blue: Madagascar vanilla cupcake infused with red, white, and blue nonpareils, topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting, and decorated with red, white, and blue nonpareils and VOTE fondant.
- Black Forest: Valrhona chocolate and rum* syrup cupcake with a dark cherry & buttercream filling, topped with a Madagascar vanilla buttercream frosting, chocolate shavings, and a fondant leaf. *Note: Rum syrup is non-alcoholic.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
- Maple Chocolate Chip: Maple cupcake studded with Callebaut chocolate chips and topped with a maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
Easily amused, highly opinionated. Will try just about anything once, thrives equally on impulse buys and coupon usage.
Comments and suggestions for new things to try out are always welcome! But don't go too crazy kids, this isn't Fear Factor.