Random commentary and unsolicited product reviews... one impulse buy at a time.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Georgetown Cupcake - November Flavors
Happy November everyone! There are lots of delicious special flavors at Georgetown Cupcake this month as we approach the holiday season:
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin spice cupcake with a maple-infused cream cheese frosting topped with a fondant maple leaf.
- German Chocolate Fudge: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a caramel and pecan core, topped with a caramel buttercream frosting, toasted coconut flakes and a fudge and caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Apple: Fresh apple cupcake with a caramel core topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and a caramel star drizzle.
- Thanksgiving Vanilla: Madagascar vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting and topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Thanksgiving Chocolate: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a brown fondant turkey.
- Democrat Donkey Red Velvet: Red velvet cupcake with fondant Democratic donkey.
- Republican Elephant Red Velvet: Red velvet cupcake with fondant Republican elephant.
- VOTE Red White & Blue: Madagascar vanilla cupcake infused with red, white, and blue nonpareils, topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting, and decorated with red, white, and blue nonpareils and VOTE fondant.
- Black Forest: Valrhona chocolate and rum* syrup cupcake with a dark cherry & buttercream filling, topped with a Madagascar vanilla buttercream frosting, chocolate shavings, and a fondant leaf. *Note: Rum syrup is non-alcoholic.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.
- Maple Chocolate Chip: Maple cupcake studded with Callebaut chocolate chips and topped with a maple cream cheese frosting and a fondant maple leaf.