Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Baked Bear - Sea Salt S'more Cookie

Some of my old co-workers took me out to dinner and dessert at Baked Bear last week, and it was the perfect time to try out the new cookie flavor - Sea Salt S'more! 

 

I got the cookie as part of a sundae - which consists of ice cream, one cookie, and toppings.  I got the Sea Salt S'mores cookie, cookies and cream ice cream, and fudge topping. 


As you can see, the cookie had plenty of sea salt, which balances out the sweetness of the rest of the cup, haha.  The cookie itself felt much softer and thinner than their other cookies, but I think that may be due to the use of marshmallows in the dough, which I've also seen before when I've made cookies like this.  The important thing is that it tasted good, and I'm glad I had a chance to try the limited edition cookie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment