Monday, August 13, 2018

HomeGoods - Fall Candles



While I am fully aware that it's still August/summer, I can't help but feel excited for Fall when I see all of the fun seasonal items pop up in HomeGoods! These DW Home candles have a very cute seasonal design, and smell really good and true to the label, haha.  The Pumpkin Latte one especially had a very strong coffee note which I really liked, since coffee scented candles are one of my favorites.  These large candles were priced at $14.99, but I wound up getting the smaller version of the Pumpkin Latte candle for $9.99.  If you're starting to look for some cute Fall decor to bring out in a few weeks, be sure to stop in to HomeGoods because they're starting to roll out more and more items as we get closer to Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment