Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Halloween Box from Sunday Morning Bakehouse


 

I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! When I saw that Sunday Morning Bakehouse was doing pre-orders for a Halloween treat box again this year, of course I had to get one again - so cute!

  This box consisted of a homemade Oreo, brownie, pumpkin shaped Krispie treat, a meringue ghost, a Reese's pieces chocolate cookie, and pumpkin shaped sugar cookies along with some fun sized candy.  Everything was so fun to look at and a really festive way to enjoy Halloween!  I am saving most of these in the freezer for later, but I love how there's so many different types of treats if you were sharing with a group.  I can't wait to see what holiday items they come out with later! 


Sunday Morning Bakehouse 

11869 Grand Park Avenue

North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment